MINDFUL WEALTH builds custom financial and investment plans. We provide a forum for thoughtful decision-making and aim to lessen the emotional burden of managing your wealth.
Our annual fee for asset management (ranging from 1% to .50%) is paid directly from your investment accounts on a quarterly basis.
We don't have a defined minimum for new clients, but will evaluate each potential relationship based on our ability to add value.
|Annual Fee||Household Value|
|1.00%||Up to $1,000,000|
|0.90%||$1,000,001 - $2,000,000|
|0.80%||$2,000,001 - $3,000,000|
|0.70%||$3,000,001 - $4,000,000|
|0.60%||$4,000,001 - $5,000,000|
|0.50%||$5,000,001 and above|
Fees are calculated based on the quarter-end total.
For clients with more than $500,000 in assets under management, the following services are included. All others can opt in for an additional fee:
+ Goal Planning
- Setting: identifying your retirement, education, and other personal and financial goals
- Testing: reviewing the likelihood and impact of various goal scenarios
- Accountability: comparing plans to reality on a regular basis
+ Investment Management
- Allocation: analyzing the appropriate amount of risk
- Location: placing assets across your various investment accounts to reduce the tax-cost of your investment plan
- Selection: identifying securities that fit with your goals and time horizon
+ Financial Planning
- Balance sheet: regular reviews of your net worth
- Cash flows: aligning and assigning your goals to specific income streams
- Debt: structuring your repayment plan
+ Tax, Insurance, and Estate Planning Support
- Though we don't sell insurance, complete tax returns, or draft legal documents, all of our planning includes the analysis of what you might need and support in getting these items addressed. This includes meetings and direct coordination with your other advisors in each area of expertise.
We are a proud member of The BAM ALLIANCE, headquartered in St. Louis, MO. This means institutional quality fixed income management, investment policy committee resources, and specialized expertise in more than a dozen subject matter expertise areas are always at our fingertips. I've known the BAM community for many years and am excited to provide this resource for the benefit of our clients.
We are also a proud member of the XY Planning Network—an independent network of financial planners and investment advisors. Their primary mission is to give financial services a long-awaited rebirth and provide scalable, virtual, and retainer-based service options to Gen-X and Gen-Y.
Charles Schwab and TD Ameritrade Institutional are our primary custodians for client assets. Your money resides in accounts held under your name, and you provide authorization under a limited power of attorney for us to build your portfolio and deduct our fees.